Four Seasons Amman adds to management team
Amman, August 20, 2008
The Four Seasons Hotel Amman has appointed two new members to its management team. Olivier Thomas is the new hotel manager and Halla Rafati has joined the hotel as director of public relations.
Born in France with a MBA from Switzerland, Olivier Thomas has 16 years of experience in the hospitality industry including landmark hotels such as The Hotel Palace in Milan, The Savoy in London, The Westin Excelsior in Rome and most recently The St Regis in New York.
Halla Rafati comes from a career in marketing and public relations, most recently having been the marketing manager for a consumer electronics retail chain and prior to that at Jordan Tourism Board.
Born and raised in Texas and having graduated from Trinity University with a triple major in International Business, Marketing and Management, Halla’s experience in the tourism and retail industries gives her the perfect combination of skills to start a long career with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, said a company statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry