Boeing appoints VP communications
Chicago, August 21, 2008
The Boeing Company has appointed Charlie Miller vice president of International Corporate Communications.
Miller will be based in London and lead Boeing’s team of communications directors and outside agencies working in more than 30 key markets around the globe, said a statement.
He will oversee all communications activities for the company outside the United States, including media relations.
For the past five years, Miller has spearheaded Boeing’s communications efforts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Prior to that, he was communications director for the United Kingdom.
Before joining Boeing in 2001, he was Head of News at BAE Systems following a 20-year career in journalism. He earned a bachelor’s degree in French from University College London.
“International Corporate Communications is the core function that connects our global audiences with Boeing, and Charlie’s experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities will help us drive those connections to strengthen our local presence, shape markets and grow the business,” said Boeing International President Hill.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai