Etihad announces ‘gottogo’ holidays
Abu Dhabi, August 21, 2008
Etihad Holidays has launched its biggest ever ‘gottogo’ promotion, offering breaks at more than 80 hotels in 14 cities across the world.
The new promotion offers great value fares starting from just Dh995 which include accommodation and return economy flights from Abu Dhabi, said the company.
It includes breaks to the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur as well as the hugely popular destinations of Bangkok, New York and Dublin, holidays to Johannesburg and Sun City in South Africa and the German cities of Frankfurt and Munich.
Other new additions this time are Geneva and Minsk which join Paris, Beirut, Muscat and Beijing, in a line-up of destinations to cater to all tastes and budgets.
“The promotion allows for travel between the end of August and the end of November which gives families and couples the opportunity to take full advantage of the deals on offer and plan their holidays around busy working lives,” said Tony Gauci, head of Etihad Holidays.
Etihad Holidays offers some attractive deals to the Chinese capital Beijing including a free half-day excursion to the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square, including lunch.
Holidays in this promotion must be booked by September 25 for travel between August 31 and November 30 2008, said a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE ties up with Burkina Faso aviation sector
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector