Dusit names ME sales director
Bangkok, September 1, 2008
Dusit International has appointed Linly Heng as the first regional director of Sales & Marketing for the Middle East.
Filling an influential role as part of Dusit’s Global Sales structure, her responsibility covers all sales and marketing activities across the region, strengthening the company’s reach in the Middle East market.
“Linly's role is crucial in establishing the Dusit branding across our diversified hotels, resorts and residences internationally,” said Sam-Erik Ruttmann, regional vice president, Middle East, Dusit International.
Linly Heng was earlier the pre-opening director of Sales & Marketing for Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, Egypt. Prior to joining Dusit, she has had a successful track record of working with over 15 years experience in hospitality.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal