Dubai-bound AI flight damaged in mishap
Kozhikode, September 6, 2008
An Air India Express aircraft was damaged on Saturday after a catering vehicle hit its wing at the Kozhikode International Airport, according to a news report.
The accident took place when the aircraft was about to depart to Dubai at 10am, said an IANS report.
"The accident caused half-an-hour of delay. The passengers were shifted to another aircraft and the flight left the airport at 10.30am," an Air India official said. The damage to the aircraft is minor, he added.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to boost services at Abu Dhabi airport
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers