Al Bustan Centre takes part in Moscow expo
Dubai, September 14, 2008
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, the deluxe property offering world-class services and facilities in the city, is participating in Leisure Moscow Exhibition.
The exhibition marks the beginning of the autumn season in the tourism industry in Russia and brings together thousands of exhibitors related to the travel industry from across the globe.
It also organises seminars on hospitality management, latest innovations and related topics to lure the fast growing segment of rich Russian consumers.
During this important event Al Bustan Centre will present its tailored travel packages to potential clients, forge new alliances with Russian travel agents and build on existing relationships.
'It goes without saying that Leisure Moscow Exhibition has helped us greatly in attracting Russian tourists to Dubai which constitute a good percentage of our occupancy,' said Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer of the property.
'The show will serve as a platform to showcase our existing and upcoming facilities and to make Al Bustan Centre a preferred destination for business and leisure travel executives.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route