Al Bustan Centre takes part in Moscow expo
Dubai, September 14, 2008
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, the deluxe property offering world-class services and facilities in the city, is participating in Leisure Moscow Exhibition.
The exhibition marks the beginning of the autumn season in the tourism industry in Russia and brings together thousands of exhibitors related to the travel industry from across the globe.
It also organises seminars on hospitality management, latest innovations and related topics to lure the fast growing segment of rich Russian consumers.
During this important event Al Bustan Centre will present its tailored travel packages to potential clients, forge new alliances with Russian travel agents and build on existing relationships.
'It goes without saying that Leisure Moscow Exhibition has helped us greatly in attracting Russian tourists to Dubai which constitute a good percentage of our occupancy,' said Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer of the property.
'The show will serve as a platform to showcase our existing and upcoming facilities and to make Al Bustan Centre a preferred destination for business and leisure travel executives.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares