Emirates Skyward members get online support
Dubai, September 14, 2008
Skywards, the frequent flyer programme of Emirates, has come up with a new update to its programme that offers members the ease of using their Skywards Miles to upgrade eligible Emirates flights online with just a few clicks.
When accessed at Emirates.com, members can now benefit from the convenience of 24-hour access and a choice of nine different languages to complete their upgrade.
Using the “Manage a Booking” facility on Emirates.com, members simply enter a booking reference number and family name to retrieve eligible flights and view the upgrade options.
In one simple transaction, all passengers in the same booking can be upgraded for an entire journey or individual sectors. Members can also upgrade friends and family online with their miles.
When customers upgrade using the Skywards Miles booking facility, they will gain all of the benefits of travelling in the higher class. This includes additional baggage allowance, lounge access and chauffeur drive (where applicable, and must be requested 48 hours prior to departure).
There are no service fees for redeeming miles online, and with Skywards upgrade rewards starting from just 5,000 miles, Skywards members now have an easy and convenient means to enjoy the luxury of Emirates premium cabins, said a company statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE to boost Burkina Faso aviation ties
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector