Air Arabia takes off to Kiev
Sharjah, October 15, 2008
Air Arabia has launched non-stop service to Kiev, Ukraine, from the carrier’s main hub in Sharjah, reflecting its growing expansion into the Eastern European market.
The carrier will fly to Kiev three times a week from October 15.
“Ukraine is one of the fastest growing economies in Eastern Europe, and there is considerable passenger traffic between the country and the Middle East, particularly for tourism and business,' stated AK Nizar, head of commercial department, Air Arabia.
Kiev experienced record economic growth of more than 7.3 per cent last year alone.
In addition to Kiev, Air Arabia also serves Istanbul, Turkey, and Yerevan, Armenia, in Eastern Europe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer