Czech Airlines allows direct check-in from hotels
Prague, October 27, 2008
Czech Airlines passengers can now check in directly in selected Prague hotels. The service has been available since mid-October in the accommodation facilities at Prague Airport - Ramada, Tranzit, and Courtyard by Marriott.
At hotel receptions, computers are available for passengers that enable them to check in via the Internet in the comfort of the hotel, without waiting at an airport desk.
In the initial stage, Czech Airlines, in cooperation with selected hotels, offers the option of checking in at hotel reception desks. The airline is considering expanding the service to the other hotels that passengers most frequently use in Prague.
Presently, Internet Check in can be used by passengers travelling from Prague and another 30 destinations to which Czech Airlines or its code-share partners fly.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction