Al Bustan offers special rates for expo visitors
Dubai, November 13, 2008
Al Bustan Centre & Residence, is offering special package deals to the delegates of The Big 5 exhibition that will take place in Dubai from November 23 to 27 and Index Fair between December 3 to 7.
Keeping in view the massive flow of tourists to Dubai during the exhibitions, the property is offering special rates for its luxurious, fully furnished rooms.
Aside from this, guests can enjoy free services including transport from/to Dubai International Airport, transport to the exhibitions ground, daily shuttle service to downtown Dubai & Mamzar beach and free welcome drink in the room on arrival.
“As Dubai has become a commercial and trading hub, demand for quality products and services in the hospitality sector continues apace. Al Bustan Centre & Residence is tapping on this multi-million dollar import and re-export market by proposing special packages for all the premier events which take place in Dubai,' Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer Al Bustan Centre & Residence.
'We invite delegates of The Big 5 & Index fairs to take advantage of our innovative product offerings, superior service and highly professional staff. Special group rates can also be obtained upon request,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley