Hilton offers ‘Egyptian Magical Nights'
Cairo, November 18, 2008
Hilton is offering extra free nights in its special new promotion for Middle East travellers at its eight Family Hotels in Egypt. The ‘Egyptian Magical Nights’ promotion will run from December 1 to January 31, 2009.
A three night consecutive stay will earn travellers one additional complimentary night. For five nights booked, guests will receive an extra two nights' stay.
“Egypt is extremely popular amongst Middle East travelers thanks to its wide variety of attractions and affordability. With this promotion, we aim to offer our guests added value, flexibility and choice,” said Azza Serry, senior director of business development, Hilton Hotels, Egypt, Levant and Africa.
Guests can choose from eight participating hotels in Egypt, including Conrad Cairo, Ramses Hilton, Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Hilton Hurghada Resort, Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, and Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort.
Egypt offers a wide array of holiday options, with Cairo as the ideal starting point to enjoy a vibrant round-the-clock ambience and a spectrum of entertainment options, shopping facilities and tourist attractions. For breathtaking diving or just soaking up the sun, holidaymakers can head to Sharm El Sheikh or to Hurghada for windsurfing, said a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard