Global Village to open Guinness pavilion
Dubai, November 18, 2008
Global Village, the premier culture and entertainment destination for families and a member of Tatweer Dubai, is gearing up for the official opening of the Guinness World Records pavilion, on November 20.
The pavilion will be the first-of-its-kind in the region that will witness at least one world record being created every week.
Journalists will also be invited to attempt creating new world records at the pavilion, said the Global Village officials.
The opening ceremony will be attended by Abdul Redha Ali Bin Redha, project director, Global Village, in addition to officials from the Guinness Book of World Records.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years