Fireworks show awaits ‘Eid in Dubai’ visitors
Dubai, November 25, 2008
‘Eid in Dubai’, organised by Dubai Shopping Festival Office, will see a colourful Eid-Al-Adha edition through a spectacular fireworks display that will be held to mark the festive occasion.
Dubai Festival City, a key sponsor of ‘Eid in Dubai’ and a member of the Dubai Shopping Malls Group (DSMG), will host the ten-minute fireworks display on all days of Eid starting at 8pm.
The fireworks follow a dazzling display held during Eid-Al-Fitr that attracted people from all around Dubai and other emirates.
'The overwhelming response we received for the ‘Eid in Dubai’ fireworks during Eid-Al-Fitr prompted us to plan an even better display during Eid Al Adha,' stated Maitha Gobash, event services manager at Dubai Shopping Festival.
'The display this time around will be shorter but more intense and will literally colour Dubai’s night sky. The DSF Office has a history of presenting some of the best fireworks display in the region and during this Eid, visitors will have the chance to see a part of it.'
The fireworks will be launched from the Festival Centre promenade at Dubai Festival City that is also hosting the Eid District. The promenade will be open to all visitors who can catch a glimpse of the spectacle.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria