Gulf Air launches ‘6-for-6’ offer
Manama, January 22, 2009
Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air has announced an unbeatable ‘Six-for-Six’ sale offer starting from January 23 to 31 under which passengers can buy flight tickets to six destinations in the region for as little as BD6 ($15.9).
Travel has never been cheaper. Its a limited opportunity for those dreaming of an affordable way to travel to some popular destinations, said a Gulf Air official.
'The tickets to Amman, Beirut, Damascus, Dubai, Khartoum, Kuwait have been priced as little as BD6 one way (excluding taxes and surcharges). Tickets can be purchased through www.gulfair.com only,' says Gulf Air chief strategy officer Tero Taskila.
Return tickets costs just double - BD 12 (excluding taxes and surcharges) and are valid for travel between February 1 and March 31, 2009.
“We carried about six million customers in 2008 and had the highest revenues and load factors in Gulf Air’s history. This ‘Six-for-Six’ offer is a token of our appreciation to all our customers for choosing to fly with Bahrain’s flag carrier,' Taskila observed.
'We identified these six ever-popular destinations for this campaign and I am sure it will be a definite treat for our regional customers. We wanted to offer an affordable and irresistible treat to our customers at beginning of the year,' Taskila added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare