Gulf Air launches ‘6-for-6’ offer
Manama, January 22, 2009
Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air has announced an unbeatable ‘Six-for-Six’ sale offer starting from January 23 to 31 under which passengers can buy flight tickets to six destinations in the region for as little as BD6 ($15.9).
Travel has never been cheaper. Its a limited opportunity for those dreaming of an affordable way to travel to some popular destinations, said a Gulf Air official.
'The tickets to Amman, Beirut, Damascus, Dubai, Khartoum, Kuwait have been priced as little as BD6 one way (excluding taxes and surcharges). Tickets can be purchased through www.gulfair.com only,' says Gulf Air chief strategy officer Tero Taskila.
Return tickets costs just double - BD 12 (excluding taxes and surcharges) and are valid for travel between February 1 and March 31, 2009.
“We carried about six million customers in 2008 and had the highest revenues and load factors in Gulf Air’s history. This ‘Six-for-Six’ offer is a token of our appreciation to all our customers for choosing to fly with Bahrain’s flag carrier,' Taskila observed.
'We identified these six ever-popular destinations for this campaign and I am sure it will be a definite treat for our regional customers. We wanted to offer an affordable and irresistible treat to our customers at beginning of the year,' Taskila added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals