Lufthansa announces special offers
Dubai, January 29, 2009
Lufthansa German Airlines has launched a special offer from the UAE to many European and North Atlantic destinations starting at attractive fares.
Now 30 European destinations in countries like Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, the UK and many more are on offer. Also the North Atlantic destinations are included in this special.
The airline serves the UAE with 27 weekly flights. Customers can avail of this offer by purchasing their tickets from now until February 28. The travel period starts right now and ends April 30, said a statement.
“We would like to offer our customers a comfortable connection to Europe as well as to North America because of our strong commitment to our costumers of the region”, said Peter Pollak, general manager UAE and director Gulf for Lufthansa German Airlines.
“Our large network provides all our customers an excellent service, fast connections and reliability.”
It is the only carrier connecting Dubai and Abu Dhabi four times a day to Frankfurt and Munich, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc