Lufthansa announces special offers
Dubai, January 29, 2009
Lufthansa German Airlines has launched a special offer from the UAE to many European and North Atlantic destinations starting at attractive fares.
Now 30 European destinations in countries like Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, the UK and many more are on offer. Also the North Atlantic destinations are included in this special.
The airline serves the UAE with 27 weekly flights. Customers can avail of this offer by purchasing their tickets from now until February 28. The travel period starts right now and ends April 30, said a statement.
“We would like to offer our customers a comfortable connection to Europe as well as to North America because of our strong commitment to our costumers of the region”, said Peter Pollak, general manager UAE and director Gulf for Lufthansa German Airlines.
“Our large network provides all our customers an excellent service, fast connections and reliability.”
It is the only carrier connecting Dubai and Abu Dhabi four times a day to Frankfurt and Munich, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal