JumJum wins over DSF night souk crowd
Dubai, February 7, 2009
JumJum, the exciting camel character created by Index Holding, now has a dedicated stall at the Dubai Shopping Festival Night Souk in Al Seef Street.
The ‘JumJum World’ stall opened on February 5, giving children a chance to play with JumJum and take pictures with the orange Camel.
The Night Souq has become very popular as it offers a pleasant outdoor shopping experience and includes well-known retailers in Dubai selling a wide range of goods, in addition to having restaurants and an entertainment area, said a DSF official.
"Therefore, it is a good opportunity for ‘JumJum World’ to have its share of this amazing shopping experience and provide children and the audience in general with unique educational and entertainment tools that will enhance their learning experiences,” said Anas Al Madani, vice-president of Index Holding.
“JumJum World” is a character brand created by Index Holding in 2007, starting with the cartoon character “JumJum” the friendly camel and eight other endearing fascinating characters, who are dedicated to the ideals, dreams, and challenges that helped in framing the new UAE.
Children can participate and compete at the JumJum coloring competition every evening at the shop, and on February 15, JumJum will announce a child winner.
The shop will be open to visitors from 6pm to 2am from Sundays to Wednesdays, and from 6pm to 3am on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. JumJum himself will be at the Night Souk until February 15.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry