Al Bustan Rotana appoints new manager
Dubai, February 24, 2009
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai has announced the appointment of Gonzalo Rodriguez as the hotel’s new front office manager.
Rodriguez, a Spanish national who finished his hotel management studies in Madrid has more than ten years of experience in the hospitality industry. Starting as a guest service agent assistant at the onset of his career as a hotelier, he climbed up the hospitality ladder and worked his way up to being a front office manager.
He has an extensive work experience in five star properties in various European countries including Spain, Italy and Mexico.
“I am positively surprised at the very friendly working environment at the Al Bustan Rotana, something that comes naturally from the staff and is passed on to all our guests in the hotel,” said Rodriguez. “Also, the front office standards in this hotel is of very high standards, even higher than most five-star hotels found in Europe. It is an honour to be part of such a great team and I look forward to bringing the Al Bustan Rotana’s front office team further forward in terms of guest service bringing forth guest satisfaction.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc