Jazeera launches new 'freedom' option
Kuwait City, March 3, 2009
Kuwait and Dubai-based low fares airline Jazeera Airways has launched a new fare option to give passengers greater choice in their travel arrangements.
The Jazeera Freedom option provides passengers greater freedom to change their existing bookings, the airline said.
Jazeera Freedom, which can be booked at jazeeraairways.com, allows for flexible, time-friendly travel, and flight changes permitted up to three hours prior to departure, with passengers liable to pay only the fare difference for the journey. The new plan is targeted at frequent Jazeera travellers, and those that don’t have the time to waste worrying about rescheduling their journey, it said.
“Our new pricing policy reflects our ongoing commitment to our passengers by giving them even greater freedom and flexibility over their booking. Jazeera Freedom now empowers our passengers to enjoy their journey, on their own terms,” said Jazeera Airways’ CEO, Andrew Cowen.
In addition to Jazeera Freedom, passengers can book ‘Jazeera Light’ fares, which represent the airlines’ lowest fare prices with limited flexibility; and the existing Jazeera Plus, which offer passengers ticket flexibility, additional baggage allowance, lounge access and a range of in-flight amenities. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement