New posting at Al Diar Siji Hotel
Abu Dhabi, March 12, 2009
Al Diar Siji Hotel (ADSH), a five-star hotel managed by Abu Dhabi National Hotels, has re-appointed Shankar Bharadwaj as director of sales & marketing.
Bharadwaj will spearhead the sales & marketing team of both Al Diar Siji Hotel & the recently-opened Siji Hotel Apartments.
“My goal is to further strengthen our presence in the market & of course increase business and market share. Initially, I am focused on the successful launch of Siji Hotel Apartments,” said Bharadwaj.
Bharadwaj is a commerce graduate and holds a hotel diploma from Mumbai, India.
He carries with him a wealth of 30 years experience in the hotel business, moving up in the management ranks as he worked with various international hotel chains in India and the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc