Hilton launches ‘one in five free' offer
Dubai, March 18, 2009
Hilton has launched a novel ‘one in five free offer’ campaign to ease budget pressures in meetings and corporate sector under which up to ten meeting attendees will get free stay in their hotels.
The offer, open for attendees at meetings held throughout 2009, will be valid at more than 210 participating Hilton Family hotels in the Middle East, Africa, UK and Europe.
One in every five attendees booked will not be charged the hotel’s regular meeting rate, so that for a meeting of ten people, two attendees are free, right up to a meeting of 50 attendees where ten are free, said an official.
According to Jude Bissert, director of Business Marketing for Hilton Family of Hotels, the offer is very competitive within the current marketplace and provides real value for companies looking to streamline their costs for meetings and events.
'Businesses should not have to compromise on where they hold their next meeting or how many people attend, and a key objective of this new promotion is to make that possible,' he noted.
'We understand that corporate bookers are continually on the lookout for the best value agreement and with our ‘one in five free offer’ they not only reduce costs, but can earn Hilton HHonors Event Bonus points as well.”
The offer is available for meetings and events to be held in 2009, both residential and non-residential, and must be booked and confirmed between March 17 and May 15, 2009.
Participating hotels in the Middle East & Africa are Hilton Abu Dhabi, Hilton Al Ain, Hilton Dubai Creek, Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort, Hilton Fujairah Resort, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah, Hilton Kuwait Resort, Jeddah Hilton, Qasr Al Sharq, Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, Hilton Durban, Hilton Sandton, Hilton Nairobi, Hilton Addis Ababa, Hilton Yaounde, Transcorp Hilton Abuja Nicon, Ramses Hilton Cairo, Conrad Cairo, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Hilton Pyramids & Golf Resort, and Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home