Kempinski appoints new sales director
Dubai, April 6, 2009
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates has appointed hospitality expert, Nasser Fawzi as its new director of sales and marketing.
“Nasser Fawzi has been a long-standing member of the Kempinski family and will be welcome addition to the team at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates” said Holger Schroth, general manager of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates.
“His loyalty and varied experience of the brand will see him positioned as an integral part of our hotel’s future,” ended Schroth.
Fluent in Arabic and English, with a good understanding of German, Fawzi is originally from Syria. He has held roles such as area sales manager and director of sales and marketing.
“I am looking forward to my role at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, and I am thrilled to be coming back to the UAE, the opportunity to further hone my skills, present new and exciting challenges that can really make a difference in the positioning of the hotel for a prosperous future,” Fawzi said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar