Jet to launch flights to Chennai
Dubai, April 6, 2009
Jet Airways, an Indian carrier, will launch daily direct flights between Chennai and Dubai this month, the airline announced yesterday (April 5).
The service, which starts on April 23, will be carried out using a Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Flights will depart Dubai at 4.30 pm and arrive in Chennai at 10.15 pm.
The return journey leaves at 12.45 pm and lands in Dubai at 15.30 pm.
A special price for economy return will be available on the opening three days from April 23.
Flights with return dates on or before May 31 will cost Dh860 ($234) including taxes for economy, while the price for premiere tickets will be Dh1,360 ($370). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador