Jazeera launches daily Happy Hour fares
Kuwait, April 6, 2009
Jazeera Airways has announced the launch of the 'Jazeera Airways Happy Hour' on its website, presenting a different special offer daily on selected routes, from 1pm to 2pm (Kuwait time) for the next 365 days.
To kick off today’s Happy Hour; passengers can book fares from just 3 KD ($10.3 ) one way on jazeeraairways.com between the hours of 1pm and 2pm, to a selected number of the airline’s 29 destinations including Dubai, Mumbai and Sharm El Sheikh, said a Jazeera Airways statement.
Jazeera Airways’ chief commercial officer, Steven Greenway, said, 'At Jazeera Airways, we remain committed to constantly giving our passengers even greater freedom to fly with us on our fantastic service around the region and beyond.'
'The launch of Happy Hour, with a range of limited edition special low fares every day, is one way that we can drive value back to our passengers, and keep the region flying! If like us our passengers are on time, they can enjoy great specials offer day after day - for the next year,” he remarked.
New Happy Hour fares on a variety of routes will be available daily, for travel periods that range right up to the end of the Jazeera’s published schedule, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM