Hotel offers ‘value weekends’
Dubai, April 11, 2009
Al Bustan Rotana, a leading luxury hotel in Dubai, is offering special weekend rates on its single and double occupancy accommodations for a limited period.
Between April 1 and September 15, customers may avail single occupancy accommodation for Dh559 ($152) net and double occupancy for Dh699 ($190) net.
Free buffet breakfast comes with the package, where customers can enjoy a wide selection of international treats from the hotel’s award-winning chefs, according to a report.
Customers can also spend lunch or dinner on complimentary basis at Choices Restaurant, Al Bustan Rotana’s latest addition to its dining outlets, which features live cooking stations and contemporary ambience.
Other attractions include in-room Internet and complimentary accommodation and dining privileges for one child under 12 years old, as well as a special 20 per cent discount on telephone and laundry services.
Furthermore, customers can extend the weekend by checking out late with the complimentary late check-out until 6 pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal