Kerzner to honour Dubai World head
Dubai, April 23, 2009
Kerzner International will honour Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, chairman, Dubai World, with the AHIC 2009 Leadership Award at the fifth Arabian Hotel Investment Conference.
“This award for leadership in the investment sector recognises Bin Sulayem’s dedication to the growth of the investment sector in the region and for his efforts in helping to put Arabia on the map, especially through his steadfast role at Dubai World,” said Jonathan Worsley, AHIC co-organiser.
Worsley observed that the 2009 conference theme, The Challenge of Maintaining Growth, reflects the critical role that Bin Sulayem has played in developing Dubai World into a truly global brand and business.
The Arabian Hotel Investment Conference will run from May 2 to 4, at Dubai’s Madinat Jumeirah Convention Centre and is jointly organised by The Bench and MEED.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief