InterCon unveils biggest free nights offer
Dubai, April 29, 2009
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has unleashed its biggest free nights offer with almost 5 million free nights at over 4,000 hotels around the globe up for grabs.
Guests can earn a free night by registering at www.getafreenight.com and staying two nights at any Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites around the world between May 4 and July 3, 2009, said an IHG official.
Andy Cosslett, IHG’s chief executive, said: “As the world’s largest hotel company we’re able to give guests more choice and more flexibility. Our guests can choose from over 4,000 hotels in 100 countries, across seven brands, including the biggest of them all - Holiday Inn."
"Now, with our Biggest Free Nights offer more guests can enjoy a stay in any of our hotels around the world," he added.
"The process is simple, register for the promotion at www.getafreenight.com, stay any two nights between May 4 and July 3 (the two nights do not have to be consecutive or at the same brand of hotel) and then get one free night to use between July 3 and December 26, 2009."
"The customers can use the free nights at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world (e.g. stay at one of our hotels in one country and get a free night at one of our hotels in another country) Earn up to four free nights (e.g. stay eight nights, get four free)," Cosslett added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route