Lankan offers free holiday on online bookings
Dubai, May 7, 2009
SriLankan Airlines is offering its customers in the UAE a free holiday in Sri Lanka on all online bookings made on www.srilankan.aero between May 1 and 31.
Passengers in the UAE can now book their tickets online and pay by credit card through a secure payment gateway. All they need to do is print the ticket and bring it to the airport for check-in or they have the option of checking in online too.
All passengers buying tickets for their return travel out of the UAE would be eligible to win a two nights / three days free holiday in Sri Lanka for two. The package includes return air travel from the UAE and twin share accommodation on Bed & breakfast basis and inclusive of return air travel - Dubai or Abu Dhabi / Colombo.
At the same time, people booking their tickets online during the period of the ATM Fair from May 5 to 8, will also stand a never-to-be-missed chance to win back their cash, ie the fare paid for the ticket.
Every 25th lucky passenger will be given his or her cash back on a daily basis during the ATM.
The website also offers passengers a number of other services including pre-booking their onboard duty-free purchases and meal preferences.
SriLankan has turned itself into an award-winning airline in recent years. Its accolades include 'Best Airline' in the Central Asia / Subcontinent region for four consecutive years, 'World's Friendliest Cabin Crew', First Runner-Up for 'World’s Best Cabin Staff', 'World’s Best Airline' in a survey of Economy class passengers, 'World’s Best Inflight Entertainment' for a small airline, and 'Best Airline Turnaround of the Year 2004'.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers