Four Seasons Doha wins leading hotel award
Dubai, May 13, 2009
Four Seasons Hotel Doha was recently voted “Qatar’s Leading Hotel” at the 2009 World Travel Awards in Dubai.
The hotel is an iconic waterfront landmark on Doha’s coastline and the centerpiece of the prestigious West Bay business and residential complex. Seventeen storeys high, the hotel includes a three storey Spa, seven restaurants and lounges and a stretch of private beach.
The classic accommodation combines residential comfort with an elegant ambience and is enhanced by the complementary standards of Four Seasons’ intuitive service culture.
“We are delighted and proud and the credit goes to the team who every day strive to exceed the expectations of our guests,” said general manager Simon Casson.
During a ceremony “the Oscars of the travel industry” acknowledged each representative’s contribution made to the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
According to a report, “this year's World Travel Awards are more important than ever before as the winners will demonstrate what it truly takes to make a difference and will act as beacons of hope for the rest of the industry.”
The awards are determined by a polling process that invites votes from over 170,000 travel, tourism and hospitality professionals around the world; around 42,000 voters participated in selecting winners for the Middle East’s best airlines, hotels, tourist
attractions, destinations and tourist boards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement