Bayanat to launch new technologies at airport show
Dubai, May 16, 2009
Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies, a leading airport systems integration provider, said it will take part in the Airport Show 2009, to be held at the Dubai Airport Exhibition Center from May 19 to 21.
The company, together with its global vendor partners, plans to announce the launch of several new technologies, showcase its best-in-class solutions in surveillance, communications and navigation for runways, terminals, air traffic control and management and present its newest service - ‘Managed Airport Systems Services’ to a focused audience.
Technology experts from the company and its partners will be available at the exhibition to demonstrate the features and benefits of their latest technology solutions.
'Airports around the world have been implementing the latest innovative technologies to ensure the safety and security of the country’s airspace and passengers.'
'The Airport Show is a much focused event for the aviation industry and a perfect platform for us to launch new products, showcase our latest and best technologies for the aviation sector and meet with customers and partners under a single roof over three days.'
'Bayanat Airports has been participating in the event for the last seven years and the response we have received each year has always been better than the preceding year,' said Georges Hannouche, CEO of Bayanat Airports Engineering and Supplies.
'We are excited about our participation and look forward to a bigger and even better show this year,' he added.
Bayanat Airports specializes in seamlessly integrating various technologies required by airports in environments where quality, safety and security are the key drivers. Over the last ten years, the company has successfully executed a large number of major Airport projects in the UAE and the Middle East region.
'Over the last few years, Bayanat Airports has gained a reputation of being a leader in specialist aviation technologies in the region.'
'Our participation in the Airport Show this year will help us further strengthen our position and also create awareness of our best-of-breed solutions,” said Alan Bourjeily, general manager, Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies.
'We plan to exclusively showcase Airport Security Solutions at the exhibition this year along with breakthrough surface, terminal and enroute surveillance solutions from some of our world renowned partners.'
'Senior officials from our global vendor partners will be on our stand to meet with customers and share their global success stories with them.'
'We plan to hold interactive demonstrations of our latest solutions at regular intervals and meet with customers and partners at the event. We also plan to sign on new global vendor partners at the exhibition,” Bourjeily added.
Bayanat Airports will be at the Airport Show along with its leading global vendor partners including Host Systems, Tailor Made Systems / TMS Photometrics, Sensis Coproration, Ricochet, Time & Frequency Solutions, Searidge Technologies and Northrop Grumman.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas