Wataniya to fly daily to Sharm El Sheikh
Kuwait, May 19, 2009
Wataniya Airways will start daily flights from Kuwait to Sharm El Sheikh from June 5.
“Sharm El Sheikh has for more than a decade been one of the shining stars of Egypt’s tourism industry. This will be our second popular Egyptian destination after Cairo which we commenced in early March 2009,” said Wataniya Airways chairman and managing director, Abdulsalam Al Bahar.
Wataniya Airways flies from the Sheikh Saad Terminal to Dubai, Cairo, Beirut and Bahrain and will add the new routes of Amman, Damascus and Sharm El Sheikh to its network in the first week of June.
The airline has appointed Emeco Travel, as its General Sales Agent (GSA) in Egypt; Emeco is a leading destination management company in the region that specialises in incentive, conference and event organisation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai