RJ launches 'Get to know your world' contest
Amman, May 25, 2009
Royal Jordanian Airlines (RJ) is launching a 'Get to know your world' competition on its website for online visitors to explore the most famous tourism sites worldwide and give them the chance to win free tickets to travel to these places.
Every Tuesday, the company will publish advertisements, each including a photo of a well-known landmark, from the very beginning of the competition and lasting for eight weeks. The participant recognising the city where the monument is, can enter the correct answer through the RJ website.
Hussein Dabbas, vice president/Marketing, Sales and Services at RJ, said that an electronic raffle will take place every Monday to choose the winner of the week, who will get two confirmed free tickets on economy class. The tickets that will go to the winner and his companion are valid for a complete year from the draw date.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal