Bahrain Air in key deal with top hotel
Manama, June 2, 2009
Mövenpick Hotel has launched a new partnership with Bahrain Air whereby the
hotel will be announced as the preferred hotel for all Bahrain Air travellers.
The agreement was finalised and signed at Mövenpick Hotel by Bahrain Air’s acting directorcommercial and operations BK Majmudar along with Bahrain Air’s assistant manager publicrelations and customer relations Soha Isa Al Borshaid, and on behalf the Mövenpick Hotel general manager Jan Kaiser and communications manager Shreedevi Menon.
“Since our inception, we have established a reputation for our quality services throughout the hotel, Kaiser said.
“We have always looked forward to ideal partnerships that will benefit not only us, but also the guests.
“With this tie up, the Bahrain Air travellers can not only choose to stay at the leading airport hotel of the Middle East but also stay with us at very special rates, as well as enjoy our fine facilities.
“Our tie-up with Bahrain Air is a win-win situation for both, wherein guests can make the most of their travel and stay.”
“This signing of this agreement marks yet another milestone for Bahrain Air, for our loyal passengers, in order to offer better services while booking,” Majmudar said.
“Passengers can now book their flight and hotel accommodation, furthermore benefit from the special rates offered only to Bahrain Air passengers.”
“The new partnership is keeping in line with Bahrain Air’s goal to satisfy customers”, said Al Borshaid.
“In launching this new agreement we are giving our loyal passengers flying into Bahrain more opportunities to benefit from our affordable fares and special rates on there packages, bringing greater value and rewarding them for their loyalty.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport