The Palace unveils summer offers
Dubai, June 10, 2009
The Palace - The Old Town, the elegant 5-star premium hotel located in The Old Town Island in Downtown Burj Dubai, is offering all its customers a 20 per cent discount until August 15.
Among the participating venues are Asado, the Argentinean style grill restaurant, Ewaan, the hotel’s Oriental all-day dining restaurant, and the signature Thai restaurant Thiptara, offering Royal Thai cuisine.
The Lobby, FAI, and Ewaan Lounges and all of the hotel’s luxurious recreation facilities are also participating in the exceptional summer offer.
After an initial visit to The Palace, visitors will be rewarded with a voucher offering them a 20 per cent discount in each of the hotel’s outlets and its recreation facilities valid for all return visits until August 15.
“The Palace – The Old Town has distinguished itself as a world class hotel in the city,’ said Olivier Heuchenne, general manager of The Palace -The Old Town.
“The hotel’s dining and recreation facilities which offer direct views of The Dubai Fountain position the hotel as the place to be with the added benefit of its central location in Downtown Burj Dubai and its close proximity to Souk Al Bahar and The Dubai Mall. We are now rewarding customers with a 20 per cent discount making it the place to relax and socialize this summer.”
Asado is an Argentinean restaurant that serves traditional La Parilla cuisine, where traditional meat cuts are prepared on an open grill. Ewaan, the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, offers both buffet and a la carte options. The restaurant offers a choice of Oriental cuisine and also serves a Friday brunch with free-flowing beverages.
Thiptara, meaning ‘Magic at the Water,’ is The Palace – The Old Town’s signature Thai restaurant serving authentic Sukothai cuisine. The contemporary exterior of Thiptara is adorned with glowing torches that reflect on the Burj Dubai Lake and the views of The Dubai Fountain add to the overall experience.
Adjacent to Thiptara, also offering views of the fountain is the hotel’s recently launched FAI lounge. FAI, meaning fire, offers guests an exceptional experience with signature beverages, great music and a vibrant atmosphere.
At the Lobby Lounge, guests can indulge in an exclusive experience selecting from premium beverages, teas and coffees in a truly palatial atmosphere.
The Palace - The Old Town is owned and operated by Emaar Hospitality Group’s 5-star hotel brand, The Address Hotels + Resorts, the landmark hotel, which features 242 deluxe rooms including 81 suites, all with balconies overlooking the lake or The Old Town Island. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport