Al Bustan offers special DSS rates
Dubai, June 18, 2009
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a deluxe property which offers premium services and facilities in Dubai, is offering special room rates during Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) 2009.
DSS 2009, a shopping and family entertainment extravaganza, will be running in various malls across Dubai until August 14.
The special offer includes a complimentary breakfast for the studio suites which will be offered at Dh300 ($82) per room night and Dh475 ($129) for the one bedroom suites.
On the other hand, the two-bedroom suites will be offered on a special rate of Dh500 ($136).
The guests will be offered a welcome drink on arrival and they would be able to avail of a 10 per cent discount on food and beverage and massage services. Guests will also have the privilege for a late check-out and free access to other facilities such as the health club and swimming pool.
“As we have slashed our rates this summer, everyone can enjoy staying with us and save money during their trip to Dubai,” said Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer of Al Bustan Centre & Residence.
“There is no condition of a minimum night stay as rates are per night plus applicable taxes. The property has long been a very desirable destination for tourists and visitors always look to spend time in its tranquil environment and enjoy the special DSS and other summer attractions.”
Moussa added it has been observed that with the economic meltdown, many tourists to Dubai are looking for affordable room rates and discounts as well in order to afford going out for dinners and paying for travelling expenses.
Thus Al Bustan Centre & Residence thought of offering some incentives to its guests this DSS and for the entire summer to increase traffic. As the property hopes to experience great rush, it is advisable that prior reservations are made.
All above rates are subject to 10 per cent service charge and 10 per cent municipality fee, said a report. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued