Sunshine Tours moves office
Manama, June 23, 2009
Bahrain travel specialist Sunshine Tours and events company Magnum Events and Exhibitions Management (Meem) have relocated their offices from Manama to Adliya.
The move to more spacious premises behind the Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait branch, comes as both companies look at better serving their customers from an area that they can conveniently access, said Unitag Group and Magnum Holdings founder and chairman Jamil Wafa.
While Sunshine Tours is an affiliate of the Unitag Group, Meem is a subsidiary of Magnum Holdings.
Wafa said as he formally opened the offices that the companies were conscious of the difficulties experienced by clients and visitors to their old offices on Government Avenue.
'The worst was the parking nightmare and traffic snarls due to the busy roads and space constraints,' he added.
'We now look forward to receiving our guests in our new offices in a bright, airy, warm and welcoming atmosphere, relieving them from the anxiety of driving through traffic clogged roads and struggle for parking.'
Meem is a Bahrain-based company that handles and runs all types of events and exhibitions, including Bahrain International Travel Expo (BITE).
'Sunshine Tours and Meem will be complementing each other in the new office,' said Sunshine Tours general manager and Meem executive director Abraham John. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow