Etihad 3-D site offers insight to service
Abu Dhabi, July 1, 2009
Etihad Airways, the UAE’s national airline, has launched a new ‘micro-site’ which offers a fully interactive 3-D insight to its services across aircraft cabins as well as luxurious airport lounges and limo and coach services.
Among the highlights is a detailed demonstration of Etihad’s recently launched first class suite which will include facilities such as a 23-inch television screen; personal wardrobe; an extra-large seat that extends to a fully-flat, 80.5-inch, bed; and screen doors which slide shut for total privacy.
The micro-site also features video interviews with Etihad Airways’ onboard food and beverage managers, an award-winning service that delivers a five star hospitality experience.
“The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the ‘Experience Etihad’ micro-site,” said Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer.
“It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services. It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world’s leading airlines.”
The site is currently available for use in three language options: English, French and German, with Arabic to follow soon. It can be accessed on all levels of Internet connection.
In addition to the micro-site at etihadairways.com, a desk-top version of “Experience Etihad” has been created for the airline’s sales executives to use with clients both in the office as well as on exhibition stands at trade shows. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers