5-year-old wins mall jackpot
Muscat, July 18, 2009
A five-year-old Omani boy has won the RO10,000 ($26,000) jackpot prize of Muscat City Centre’s 52-day summer promotion.
Sakhr Al Subhi’s aunt, Hoda Aldoyani, indulged in a shopping spree at the mall and filled the draw coupons in his name.
A delighted Aldoyani said: “We are all thrilled to hear Sakhr is the winner, he is such a lucky boy. My family and I love shopping at Muscat City Centre.”
“There is so much variety and the mall itself is very attractive and comfortable. I would like to thank the management of the centre for coming up with such promotions that reward the shoppers,” she added.
The Muscat City Centre currently houses 147 retail outlets, a Carrefour hypermarket, Magic Planet and an international food court with 22 cafes and restaurants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief