DSMG holds weekly raffle for shoppers
Dubai, July 25, 2009
Dubai Shopping Malls Group (DSMG), organisation dedicated to the growth and success of shopping malls in Dubai, recently held its sixth weekly raffle draw at the Oasis Centre, a leading shopping mall.
Ten winners were selected during the draw which is part of DSMG’s Surprising Millions campaign during the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises. Each winner received Dh50,000 ($13,630) in cash and gifts.
Surprising Millions has added to the fun and excitement of DSS shopping with participating malls reporting enthusiastic response from customers.
All shoppers spending a minimum amount of Dh200 at any of the 23 malls in Dubai participating in the Surprising Millions campaign are eligible to enter the draw. MasterCard credit card users stand to double their chances of winning as they receive an additional raffle coupon, each time they shop for Dh200.
The malls participating in the ‘Surprising Millions’ campaign include Al Bustan Centre, Al Ghurair City, Al Manal Centre, Al Mulla Plaza, Arabian Center, BurJuman, Century Mall, Dubai Festival City, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Walk, Dubai Outlet Mall, Gold & Diamond Park, Ibn Batutta Mall, Lamcy Plaza, Mazaya Center, Mercato Mall, Oasis Centre, Reef Mall, Souk Al Bahar, The Dubai Mall, Town Centre, Time Square Centre and Wafi Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly twice daily to Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels