DSMG holds weekly raffle for shoppers
Dubai, July 25, 2009
Dubai Shopping Malls Group (DSMG), organisation dedicated to the growth and success of shopping malls in Dubai, recently held its sixth weekly raffle draw at the Oasis Centre, a leading shopping mall.
Ten winners were selected during the draw which is part of DSMG’s Surprising Millions campaign during the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises. Each winner received Dh50,000 ($13,630) in cash and gifts.
Surprising Millions has added to the fun and excitement of DSS shopping with participating malls reporting enthusiastic response from customers.
All shoppers spending a minimum amount of Dh200 at any of the 23 malls in Dubai participating in the Surprising Millions campaign are eligible to enter the draw. MasterCard credit card users stand to double their chances of winning as they receive an additional raffle coupon, each time they shop for Dh200.
The malls participating in the ‘Surprising Millions’ campaign include Al Bustan Centre, Al Ghurair City, Al Manal Centre, Al Mulla Plaza, Arabian Center, BurJuman, Century Mall, Dubai Festival City, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Walk, Dubai Outlet Mall, Gold & Diamond Park, Ibn Batutta Mall, Lamcy Plaza, Mazaya Center, Mercato Mall, Oasis Centre, Reef Mall, Souk Al Bahar, The Dubai Mall, Town Centre, Time Square Centre and Wafi Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador