Modhesh World to host ‘fruits party’
Dubai, August 8, 2009
Modhesh World, the entertainment hub of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), will host a fresh fruits party at the Play and Compete Interactive Stage.
DSS 2009, a shopping and family entertainment extravaganza, will run across various malls in Dubai until August 14.
The fruits party will held on August 10 at 7:30 pm. Children are welcome to savor the fresh, nutritious and delicious fruits exclusively picked by Unifrutti.
Oranges, kiwis, bananas, sweet carrots, pineapples, and apples of all kinds will be given out to children. Characters from fairytales and animated cartoon series will also be making way to the party besides children’s best friend Modhesh.
“Despite the presence of fizzy drinks, children have been visiting the Fresh Fruit Zone for a refreshing drink,” said Ashley Galliana, Fruit Division Manager of Unifrutti, a top fresh fruits exporting company.
“In comparison, fruits are not so easily accepted by children as a snack instead of fried snacks. This party is aimed at encouraging children to eat fruits for a healthy diet.”
“We hope all the fun and excitement will be enjoyed by the children along with the fruits from our stores. Our fruits are chosen with care and handled with care untouched by hands,” Galliana added.
Modhesh World doors open at 10 am – 10 pm from Saturdays to Wednesdays, from 10 am – midnight on Thursdays, 3 pm – midnight on Fridays. Tickets to the venue are priced at AED10 ($2.72) - adults and 15 for kids. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc