SpiceJet appoints Sharaf Travel as GSA
Dubai, August 30, 2009
Sharaf Travel has been appointed as the first General Sales Agency for SpiceJet in UAE with immediate effect.
As per an exclusive agreement, Sharaf Travel will promote, advertise and sell SpiceJet tickets to people residing in UAE.
'We are very happy with this partnership and expect to meet the growing demand of travelers within the country, ' stated Salah Sharaf, chairman of Sharaf Travel.
“With this step, we begin to expand our distribution footprint to Dubai and make SpiceJet tickets available through Travel Agents, for people living overseas. We believe that Sharaf Travel with their expertise and reach will be able to stimulate the market and encourage travel into India and SpiceJet,” added Samyukth Sridharan, chief commercial officer, SpiceJet Limited.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry