New COO for Atlantis, The Palm
Dubai, August 31, 2009
Kerzner International, a leading international developer and operator of destination resorts, casinos and luxury hotels, has appointed Serge Zaalof as the chief operating officer of the company.
In his new role, Zaalof will be responsible for overall operations of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, and will be actively involved as a member of the executive management team in the strategic growth and development of Kerzner International, said Alan Leibman, president/managing director of the company.
He will be based in Dubai and will report directly to Leibman.
An accomplished hotel executive, Zaalof was most recently chief executive of wasl Hospitality, owner and operator of seven hotels in Dubai. Prior to that role, Serge spent 10 years with the Jumeirah Group.
The functional areas of food and beverage, the Atlantis Spa, Dolphin Bay, Aquaventure, The Lost Chambers, and the hotel will report directly to him. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline