Air Miles launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, September 1, 2009
Air Miles, a leading multi-participant loyalty programme, has launched a Ramadan promotion in conjunction with one of its key partners, Abela Supermarkets.
The promotion – which will be running daily throughout Ramadan – gives Air Miles members using their card in an Abela supermarket in Abu Dhabi the chance to win Dh600 ($163) worth of vouchers everyday, which can be redeemed in store.
Dave Battiston CEO Air Miles, Middle East said: “Ramadan is an extremely special time for people working and living in the Middle East, and to honour this we have teamed up with one of our top participants, Abela Supermarkets to offer a daily reward to one lucky Air Miles member.
“Air Miles staff will be on hand at branded kiosks in Abela Supermarkets to help new members to sign up and begin benefiting from earning loyalty points. This will also ensure that even people who don’t currently possess an Air Miles card can sign up and then stand a chance of winning the prize,” added Battiston.
Air Miles has also recently introduced an instant redemption service throughout Abela Supermarkets which enables its members’ miles to be instantly exchanged for items in store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry