Kempinski appoints new director, manager
Ajman, September 10, 2009
Kempinski Hotel Ajman has appointed Ramzy Andrew Faris, to the post of director of sales and marketing, while Christian Wiendieck has been appointed as its new hotel manager.
A Lebanese national, Faris completed his education and professional training in Switzerland and the US before commencing his career in the hospitality industry in Cyprus. Faris has since worked for over 14 years in managerial and directorial sales and marketing positions in some of the UAE’s most respected hotels and resorts.
Originally from Germany, Wiendieck joined the industry in the Food and Beverage department – utilising his background with the completion of his MBA programme.
In his 12 years with the company Wiendieck has served as the manager of some of the hospitality chain’s landmark properties such as Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains in St. Moritz. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort