Park Hyatt Dubai set for new promotions
Dubai, September 12, 2009
Park Hyatt Dubai, a luxury waterfront retreat, will launch a number of entertainment and dining promotions, including re-opening of its Traiteur Friday brunch on October 2, with a choice of four new brunch packages.
New Chef de Cuisine Franck and his team of chefs will also introduce a variety of culinary delights for the brunches open from 12:30 pm to 4 pm.
Brunch packages will range from Dh295 ($80) to Dh1,000 per person, and will feature live jazz entertainment, private dining rooms and terrace area overlooking the yachts.
The retreat’s Café Arabesque is also introducing new items to the menu, while Traiteur restaurant is opening on October 1, with a new concept and a new French menu created by Chef Franck Detrait, who joins Park Hyatt Dubai from Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
Park Hyatt Dubai will launch tailor-made masterclasses with executive chef Steffen Gube and his team, held in the Chef’s Table in Traiteur. Groups of eight to ten people will work together to enjoy the fruits of their experience for lunch or dinner, and will also have the chance to learn tips and tricks to cook a tantalising meal.
The hotel will also launch buffet nights on September 23 at Café Arabesque, offering flavours of the Levant region – Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. Chef Hani and his team will present an array of authentic Arabic cuisine for the buffet nights promotion every Wednesday to Friday evening.
Park Hyatt Dubai is also presenting “Shisha at the Park”, a lounge-style set-up, including richly coloured sofas, cushions, candles, Arabic café cuisine and shisha. The menu includes cold and hot mezze, with other traditional favourites.
Meanwhile, well-known DJ, Sticky Fingers, will return to The Terrace on October 1. Sticky play a different mix of music each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers