Dnata announces great value Eid hotel deals
Dubai, September 13, 2009
Luxury Hotels by Dnata has announced great value getaways for this Eid at luxury hotels in popular destinations such as London, Beirut, Greece and South Africa.
“We have handpicked a range of offers which give our customers that extra special something this Eid Al Fitr,” said Luxury Hotels by Dnata manager Lisa Balsom.
“It goes without saying that all our properties offer sumptuous five star luxury. However, we’ve gone the extra mile to find deals to make our customers feel that they’re getting more for their money than they might expect.”
Full list of offers is as follows:
a.. London – The Milestone Hotel. Three nights in a superior room with an upgrade to a deluxe room and dinner for two at Chenestons Restaurant starts from Dh3135 per person. Valid until December 31.
b.. London - Dukes Hotel. Two nights in a Dukes Room, daily full English breakfast plus one three course dinner per stay starts from Dh2080 per person until end of November.
c.. South Africa - The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa. Four nights starts from Dh2120 per person, including one night’s free stay. Valid until September 30. d.. South Africa - Bushmans Kloof. Three nights in a luxury room starts from Dh2895 per person. Offer includes: all meals (high tea, dinner, light continental breakfast, brunch), evening nature drives, guided rock art excursions and all activities. Valid until December 18.
e.. Italy – Abano Grand Hotel, Abano Terme. Three nights in a classic room starts from Dh2725 per person and includes half board and a thermal spa card. Valid until November 30.
f.. Greece – Royal Mare Village, Crete. Three nights in a Sea View Room with upgrade to VIP sharing pool, half board and return airport transfers starts from Dh1940 per person. Valid for travel until October 31.
g.. Beirut – The Metropolitan Palace Hotel. One night in an executive suite starts from Dh5560 based on two guests sharing and includes late check out, complimentary transfers and butler service.
h.. Beirut – The Habtoor Grand Hotel. One night in an Ambassador Suite starts from Dh6310 based on two guests sharing and includes late check out, complimentary transfers and butler service.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan