Fun fair kicks off Dubai Eid festivities
Dubai, September 21, 2009
The ‘Eid in Dubai’ Fun Fair, set at a sprawling area at Airport Expo Dubai, gave Eid festivities the start on the first day of the festive occasion, opening to massive crowds.
Organised by the Dubai Shopping Festival Office, the 'Eid in Dubai' Fun Fair will go on till September 26 featuring rides, skill games, redemption games, a soft play area, an inflatables zone, and a computer game and PlayStation zone from 10am to 10pm.
Ahmed Ali, senior projects co-ordinator of DSF Office said, "Fun Fairs have always been a part of traditional Eid celebrations and ‘Eid in Dubai’ has taken this concept to what it is today – a fun gathering where the young and the old test the thrills of games."
"The ‘Eid in Dubai’ Fun Fair was carefully planned to include rides and games that would attract visitors across all age categories meaning that everyone will find a game or a ride that he or she likes."
The Fun Fair will include popular games from Magic Planet and HP Leisure and a host of other rides suitable for all ages. Entrance to the Fun Fair is free.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project