Fun fair kicks off Dubai Eid festivities
Dubai, September 21, 2009
The ‘Eid in Dubai’ Fun Fair, set at a sprawling area at Airport Expo Dubai, gave Eid festivities the start on the first day of the festive occasion, opening to massive crowds.
Organised by the Dubai Shopping Festival Office, the 'Eid in Dubai' Fun Fair will go on till September 26 featuring rides, skill games, redemption games, a soft play area, an inflatables zone, and a computer game and PlayStation zone from 10am to 10pm.
Ahmed Ali, senior projects co-ordinator of DSF Office said, "Fun Fairs have always been a part of traditional Eid celebrations and ‘Eid in Dubai’ has taken this concept to what it is today – a fun gathering where the young and the old test the thrills of games."
"The ‘Eid in Dubai’ Fun Fair was carefully planned to include rides and games that would attract visitors across all age categories meaning that everyone will find a game or a ride that he or she likes."
The Fun Fair will include popular games from Magic Planet and HP Leisure and a host of other rides suitable for all ages. Entrance to the Fun Fair is free.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers