Air Arabia offers low winter fares
Sharjah, September 26, 2009
Air Arabia, a leading low-cost carrier in Mena, has unveiled new low fares during the winter season to all 46 destinations from its hub in Sharjah.
These low fares come with the additional benefit of free baggage allowance of up to 32 kg and a hand baggage allowance of 7 kg.
Air Arabia’s low fares inclusive of all surcharges, excluding airport and government taxes, are valid for travel from September 27, 2009 to March 31, 2010.
“We are very pleased to unveil the lowest fares for our customers in the region,” said AK Nizar, head of commercial department, Air Arabia.
“With 46 destinations across the Middle East, North Africa, Indian Subcontinent and Eastern Europe, Air Arabia passengers can choose from a range compelling fares as well as holiday packages through Air Arabia Holidays,” he added.
“Air Arabia remains committed to providing value-for-money travel options and we encourage our customers to benefit from these exciting offers.”
In the first six months of 2009, the Air Arabia served more than 1.95 million passengers, a 20 per cent increase compared 1.6 million passengers during the first half of last year, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return