Radisson Blu Hotel adds to sales team
Dubai, October 19, 2009
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, has announced three new appointments to its sales and marketing team.
Wael Wardah has been appointed assistant director of sales at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City. Wardah brings more than 8 years of Mena hospitality experience to his new position.
Wardah will be driving new initiatives in business and leisure segments to achieve the hotel’s share in the UAE hospitality sector.
Can Noack has joined as the new sales executive of the hotel. He comes to the corporate sales environment armed with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in international hotel management with a specialisation in Marketing.
Sarah Hameister has been promoted as the new marketing and communications executive. She has been with the hotel’s team since 2007 when she joined as a management trainee. After graduating at the College of Tourism and Leisure Management she joined back in 2008 as sales and marketing coordinator.
“All three team members are key to ensuring that Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, stays ahead of the game. They bring expertise in marketing and sales, cementing our commitment to grow in the UAE market,” said Julia Alvaro, director of Sales and Marketing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall