Swiss-Belhotel joins Etihad Guest program
Abu Dhabi, October 22, 2009
Etihad Guest, the award-winning loyalty programme from Etihad Airways, has announced another new hotel partner with an agreement with the leading international hotel group, Swiss-Belhotel International.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Swiss-Belhotel International is a rapidly expanding hospitality group with more than 30 hotels located throughout Asia Pacific, Australia, South East Asia, China and the Middle East and with plans to nearly double that number by 2012.
Etihad Guest members can now earn 500 Guest Miles per qualifying stay at any Swiss-Belhotel International hotel.
“Etihad Airways award-winning loyalty programme, Etihad Guest, prides itself on offering its members one of the most comprehensive travel benefits propositions available within the industry,” stated Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer.
“Etihad’s growing network of destinations will give us a further opportunity to stay better connected with the Middle East,” added Gavin Faull, chairman and president of Swiss-Belhotel International.
The addition of the new partner brings to nearly 45 the number of companies with whom Etihad Guest members can earn miles, which can be redeemed for more than 1,600 products from over 200 partner brands.
Etihad Guest was recently voted best website, best member communication, best bonus promotion and best award redemption at the global ‘Freddie’ awards, according to a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas