Etihad promotes Jordan holidays
Abu Dhabi, November 15, 2009
Etihad Holidays, a division of Etihad Airways, has entered into a new agreement with the Jordan Tourism Board to promote holidays in Amman, Aqaba, the Dead Sea and Petra.
“Etihad offers the biggest range of holiday packages in the kingdom and this cooperation will further boost tourism to this key destination, especially during Eid holidays and festive season,” said Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer of Etihad.
Etihad’s World Deals, including flights, accommodation, complimentary breakfast and airport transfers, and a range of additional special offers, include:
Amman – the vibrant capital of Jordan, situated between the desert and the fertile valley of Jordan, offering an intriguing mix of traditional and modern attractions:
• Three nights at Le Meridien Amman Hotel from Dh2350, with a complimentary room upgrade (Valid for stays between November 26 and December 4)
• Four nights for the price of three at the Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel from Dh2895 (valid from November 25)
Petra – a vast and ancient city carved out of sheer red rock mountains, and one of the Middle East’s most stunning and famous attractions:
• Three nights at the Mövenpick Petra from Dh3140, with Etihad Holidays guests offered a free room upgrade to the next available room category (not valid during peak periods)
Aqaba – the Red Sea beach resort that offers spectacular diving as well as ancient archeological sites:
• Three nights at the Mövenpick Aqaba from Dh3055, with Etihad Holidays guests receiving a free room upgrade to the next available room category (not valid during peak periods)
The Dead Sea, where the Jordan Rift Valley – at over 400 metres below sea level – is the lowest point on the face of the earth and rates as one of the world’s most amazing places.
• Three nights at the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea from Dh3070, with Etihad Holidays guests receiving a free upgrade to Junior suite as well as early check-in and late check-out
A range of other hotels is also available.
The Etihad Holidays deals also include packages for destinations in Australia, Asia, North America, Africa and the Middle East.
“Our packages of World Deals offer our clients for the first time the option to extend their holidays for up to three months. The flexibility and great prices of these offers make these World Deals one of the best ranges of holidays yet,” he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity